Mission & Vision
We are destined to support the needy rural communities with adequate care, protection, rehabilitation support with innovative service initiatives to alleviate their lives economically, socially, culturally and health wise.
In order to realize our vision, we have adopted the following mission objectives:
- To conceptualize and develop support initiatives to bring sustainable change in the lives of the needy
- To promote education and economic growth skills among rural communities for a better tomorrow
- To offer a complete range of services and help to remove the social stigma from the lives of rural communities
- To promoted social initiatives among private and public sector agencies to make them more socially responsible
- To offer protection, counselling and economic support for various social causes
We aim to provide complete support, protection and care to needy and deprived people in the society with special focus on rural communities; and aim to bring in change in their lives.
Our Inspiration : Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta
“Everybody can be great, because anybody can serve.
You don’t have to have a college degree to serve.
You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve.
You don’t have to know about Plato and Aristotle to Serve.
You don’t have to know Einstein’s theory of Relativity to Serve.
You don’t have to know the second theory of Thermodynamics in Physics to serve.
You only need a heart full of Grace.
A soul generated by Love” – Martin Luther King
“We make a Living by what we get, but we make a Life by what we give“.
– Winston Churchill
“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a Drop in the ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing Drop.” – Mother Teresa
I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, Service was Joy. – Rabindranath Tagore