Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Providing education for poor orphaned students.
- To inspire poor children and their parents for education.
- Providing opportunities for poor children to play.
- To arrange for school dress, school bag, copy books stationary etc. For children who are unable to buy; to arrange scholarship for meritorious poor students and girls.
- Name of things available for disabled children, bicycle, wheelchair, ear machine, crutches etc.
- Establishment of persistent children to make divine and disabled employable employment and make them self-reliant.
- Providing sports and other competition opportunities for poor children.